The most popular and widely read periodical of Sali / Swakul Sali Community all
over the World.
Shri Jivheshwar Samachar.
RNI Reg. No: MAHMAR/2000/1935
The Monthly Publication of
Shri Jivheshwar Pratishthan, Pune.
A/502, Poonam Gardens, S.No. 6661A/2, Bibvewadi main Road,
Near Uppar Indira Nagar, Pune-411037.
Printer, Publisher: Shri. Balasaheb Shankarrao Gate,
Chief Editor: Dr. Chandrashekhar Naganath Bargaje,
Executive Editor: Shri. Subhash Vishnupant Dharankar,Pune.
Editorial Commitee Members: Sou. Asha Chandrashekhar
Bargaje (Pune), Shri. Ravikiran Umeshwar Pore (Solapur), Shri. Mohan Yashwant Bhagwat
(Pune), Shri. Virendra Venkatesh Jujare.
Magazine Distribution Committee: Shri. Vijay Prabhakar
REGIONAL SECRETARIES of Shri Jivheshwar Samachar
Vidarbha Region: Shri. Vijay Dnyaneshwar Kichambare,
Thane Region: Shri. Mahadeo Narsing Dhokale, Dombivali.
Mumbai Region: Shri. Chandrakant Narayan Patil, Mumbai.
Solapur Region: Shri. Shivaji Hanmantu Sarwade, Solapur.
Sangli - Kolhapur region: Shri. Dilip Arun Pore, Islampur.
Satara Region: Shri. Jotiram Nana Kambale, Karad.
Marathwada Region: Shri. Rajesh Pandurang Maindre,
Nashik Region: Shri. Sudam Trambak Badmore, Nashik.
Indore – Ujjain - Dewas Region: Shri. Gunvant Laxmanrao
Bhopal - Jabalpur - Raipur - Gwalior Region: Shri.
Arvind Wasudeorao Men, Bhopal.
Khandwa - Burhanpur Region: Shri. Sureshchandra Ramchandra
Most Important Points for Members and Readers:
- Publication of all news is free of cost.
- If photo is to be printed with news, then please send Rs. 50 for passport size &
Rs. 100 for postcard size photo.
- For Birth / death Anniversary insertion please send minimum donation of Rs. 200
- For Akhand Shraddhanjali Insertion: Participate in annual condolence plan of magazine
to revive the memory of esteemed relatives & to pay tribute to them. Donation of
Rs. 2000 one year in advance as one time payment
- Adharwad: Donation of Rs. 2000 for homage per relative
- Prushtha Daan: One time donation of Rs. 11000 per page.
- For more details please contact us.
Please take care of following points while sending the
matter for publication.
- Matter should be neatly hand written or typed with 3 inch margin on left side of
- It should be clearly mentioned whether the literature/prose/poem is self composed
or collected from other publications and whether it is pre-published or unpublished.
- Base or source of composition should be mentioned clearly, if the matter is collected
from other publication.
- The matter sent for publication should not be too lengthy, inaccurate, vague, improper,
with meaningless construction of words, or copied without permission in violation
of copy rights.
- Full name, address, educational qualification, experience, capability and membership
number of the sender should be clearly mentioned.
- Please send the matter in a duly stamped sealed envelop. Mention the complete address
and phone number of the sender.
Most important Sections liked by all Readers.
Vachak Sabha: An open forum for devoted/dedicated readers
to express their views.
Tum Jiyo Hazaro Saal: The column wishing happy birthday
to members of Shri Jivheshwar Pratishthan.
Shatayushi Bhav: For wishing Happy Birthday to beloved
children below 10 years age.
Vadhu – Var Kosh/ Matrimonial: If candidate or mother/father
of candidate is not a subscriber of the magazine, then please send life membership
fees Rs. 500 (Life membership) or Rs. 100 (Annual membership). Membership can be
enrolled from any day.
For matrimonial column fees per candidate per monthly insertion
is Rs.50 without photograph. Please send one black & white photograph along with
If photo is to be printed with information, fees will be Rs. 100
per month. In such case, if fees is paid for 5 / 10 months in advance, the entry
will appear for 6 / 12 months consecutively.
- Name & address of the candidate will be printed.
- Please respond promptly to letters of suitable matching parents.
- While communicating, please mention your candidate number.
- Send one self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.5 for blank entry form.
If candidate is registered in Vadhu-Var Kosh of Shri Jivheshwar
Samachar then, after wedding, information will be published free in Nanda Soukhya
Else please send Rs.100 or more to publish in Mangal Warta column.
Other popular sections.
Nanda Soukhya Bhare, Mangal Warta, Congratulations, Condolence,
Death Anniversary, Annual Condolence, Tribute, Prizes for talented students, Rhyme,
Quotations, Various News, Information Of different events, Introduction of different
personalities. In addition to this there is useful information for knowledge & entertainment
of whole family, for social gathering & information on individual or group interest.
We welcome advertisements from readers / members and well
Cover – Multicolour pages: Rs. 4000 per page and Rs. 2000 for half page
Black and white:
Rs. 1500 per full page;
Rs. 800 for half page;
Rs. 500 for a quarter page.
Rs. 500 for one column out of therein a page.