Reg. No: MAH-1163/1998 Pune Public Trust Reg. No. F-15390/1998
Shri Jivheshwar Pratishthan, Pune.
A/502, Poonam Gardens, S.No. 6661A/2, Bibvewadi
Near Uppar Indira Nagar, Pune-411037.
AN UNIQUE UNIVERSAL ORGANISATION OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE AND
FOR THE PEOPLE OF SALI / SWAKUL SALI COMMUNITY
Our Office Bearers
President: Shri Balasaheb Shankarrao Gate, Kolhapur.
Deputy President: Shri. Manohar Ganpati Bhandare,
General Secretary: Dr. Chandrashekhar Naganath Bargaje,
Joint Secretary: Shri. Madhukar Dattatray Sagari,
Treasurer: Shri. Ajay Kisan Ekbote, Pune.
Joint Treasurer: Shri. Prakash Raghunath Musale
Our Executive Committee Members
Madhya Pradesh: Shri. Rajkumar Doulatrao Devkar (Indore)
Andhra Pradesh: Dr. Ramesh Sarode (Mehboobnagar)
Karnatak: Shri. Kiran Rajaram Mahadwar (Chikodi, Belgaon)
Gujrath: Shri. Madhukar Madhavrao Gadhikar (Surat)
Maharashtra: Shri. Pralhad Rangnath Tryambake (Nagpur),
Shri. Dhondiram Ganpatrao Pagade (Kolhapur), Shri. Bhagwan Babanrao Vaidya (Pune),
Shri. Rajendra Nagappa Tonape (Solapur), Sou. Meenatai Veerendra Jujare (Pune)
Our Advisory Committee: Shri. Madhavrao Govindrao Sali
(Jalgaon), Shri. Ramesh Gulabrao Newaskar (Pune), Shri. Dattajirao Pote (Shirala),
Dr. Mohan Shrikrishna Sali (Manchar, Pune), Shri. Balasaheb Omkar Hemade (Mumbai)
Heads of different activity committees of Shri Jivheshwar Pratishthan
Gun Gaurav Committee: Shri. Mohan Yashwant Bhagwat,
Special Backward Class Coordination Committee: Shri.
Ambar Ramakant Dhage,Pune.
Website Committee: Shri. Vikrant Surendra Tonape, Pune
(Admin Head), Shri. Prashant Vitthalrao Gaikwad, Pune (Contact Head)
Cultural Activities Committee: Shri. Krishna Jagannath
Social Health Committee: Dr. Padmakar Sadashiv Waghule,
Baramati, Dist: Pune.
Types of Membership of Shri Jivheshwar Pratishthan
Entrance Fee: Rs. 11 once on new enrollment in any
type of subscription.
Annual: Subscription Rs. 25 /month to be paid half
yearly/yearly in advance.
Life: Subscription Rs. 2000 to be paid only once in
Patron: Subscription Rs. 3000 to be paid only once
Membership up-grade option available to Annual and Life Members.
- To work towards educational, social, cultural, financial and overall uplift of Sali
/ Swakul Sali community members.
- To publish and circulate news papers & periodicals for uniting the Sali/Swakul Sali
- To edit and Publish social, religious, cultural & general books.
- To organize and conduct social, cultural, religious such other mass activities for
Social Unity & Strength.
- To felicitate meritorious students and to provide financial support to poor, needy
& deserving students of Sali / Swakul Sali Samaj.
- To raise funds & create property for undertaking various functions of trust.
- To organize & conduct camps / meets to generate better employment, social brotherhood,
entrepreneurship and unity of all sections of the Samaj.
- To organize & conduct matrimonial service, matrimonial camps & mass wedding functions
- To organize & conduct arts, crafts, music, dance, debate, sports, & such other competitions,
training cainnovative programs and extend help / aid/ support for needy, blind,
disabled sick, senior citizens, orphans, retired men / women of Samaj.
- To organize women of Samaj for overall promotion of Thrift, Culture, Arts, Entrepreneurship
and building cohesive, united, constructive, healthy and happy families in the community